Thursday, June 21, 2012

This blog is going be about my radio show which will be about disability, related topics and different issues. I will try to keep it current by interviewing people, that's what it's going to be about. I would like to make it like “Pushing Limits” but for the North Bay Area. We are going to interview me for the first episode.  I'm going interview people with disabilities after that. I’m going have a calendar of events, current events, services, rights issues, accessibility  and different things coming up in the legislature concerning people with disabilities.  I’m planning to have a radio show on KOWS RADIO OCCIDENTAL 107.3  or listen online http://24.130.65.159:8000/listen.m3u . And if this radio show doesn't work this blog will still be about the same issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment